Whether your wedding is intimate or large and extravagant, I put the same amount of time, energy and focus into every one. I approach every wedding as a unique experience — each one one-of-a-kind! It’s your big day, not a cookie-cutter ceremony of someone else’s.
- Includes 10-Minute Simple Civil Ceremony at your home. (Does not include ceremony planning meeting.)
Silver PackageMost Popular
- Includes 1 Phone or Virtual Ceremomy Planning Meeting and Full 30-Minute Custom Ceremony at your location.
- Pre-Marital Counseling (2 sessions), 1 Virtual Ceremony Planning Meeting, & 1 30-min Custom Ceremony at Your Location
Additional Fees and Information
- A deposit of $100 is required to reserve a date and time and to contract work on creating the ceremony. The remaining balance must be paid before the ceremony takes place (cash, check, Venmo, Paypal, Zelle, or Apple Pay Cash accepted).
- The first 20 miles of travel are included in the Ceremony Package Fee. Additional mileage is calculated at $1.17 each mile from my home in zip code 77474.
- Ceremonies more than 40 miles from my address in 77474 may be subject to additional fees.
- Attendance at Rehearsal is subject to additional fees.
- The first 20 miles of travel from my home are included in the Rehearsal Fee. Additional mileage is calculated at $1.17 each mile from my home in zip code 77474.
- Rehearsals more than 40 miles from my address in 77474 may be subject to additional fees.
- Ceremonies scheduled with less than 1-week notice will have an additional $75 short notice fee.
- Ceremonies on holidays are subject to additional fees.
- I do not speak Spanish. No hablo español.
- Pre-Marital Counseling is available for an additional fee, contact me for more information.
All Packages Include The Following:
- A No-Obligation Initial Consultation to determine your needs
- A Virtual Ceremony Planning Meeting (via phone, FaceTime, Skype, etc.) lasting up to 60 minutes*
- A personalized, custom ceremony lasting up to 30 minutes*
- A detailed plan and diagram of the ceremony for the rehearsal (if requested)*
- Assistance with wedding program wording and order of service
- Assistance with suggested readings, songs, ideas, etc.
- Assistance with writing vows
- Assistance with planning any special elements (Unity Candle, Unity Sand, Wine Box Ceremony, etc.)
- Correspondence with wedding planner/coordinator, if applicable.*
- Communication with every participant before the ceremony (30 minutes prior) so everyone is on the same page and comfortable with their parts of the ceremony.
- Communication with the wedding coordinator, venue, vendors, and any other person important to the ceremony, if applicable.*
- Availability for pictures up to 30 minutes after the ceremony, if desired.*
- Filing of Marriage License with the county
- Unlimited phone, email and text correspondence
*Does not apply to Elopement Package