Whether your wedding is intimate or large and extravagant, I put the same amount of time, energy and focus into every one. I approach every wedding as a unique experience — each one one-of-a-kind! It’s your big day, not a cookie-cutter ceremony of someone else’s.
- Includes 1 Phone Consult and 15-Minute Civil Ceremony at your home. (Does not include in-person meeting.)
Silver PackageMost Popular
- Includes 1 Phone or Virtual Consult and Full 30-Minute Custom Ceremony at your location. (Does not include in-person meeting.)
- Includes 1 In-Person Consult and Full 30-Minute Custom Ceremony at Your Location.
Additional Fees and Information
- A deposit of $100 is required to reserve a date and time and to contract work on creating the ceremony. The remaining balance must be paid before the ceremony takes place (cash, check, Venmo, Paypal, or Apple Pay Cash accepted).
- The first 30 miles of travel are included in the Ceremony Package Fee. Additional mileage is calculated at $1.08 each mile from my home in zip code 77474.
- Attendance at Rehearsal is an additional $100.
The first 30 miles of travel from my home are included in the Rehearsal Fee. Additional mileage is calculated at $1.08 each mile from my home in zip code 77474.
- Ceremonies scheduled with less than 1-week notice will have an additional $75 short notice fee.
- Ceremonies on holidays will have an additional fee TBD by Angelo.
- I do not speak Spanish. No hablo español.
- Pre-Marital Counseling is available for an additional fee, contact me for more information.
All Packages Include The Following:
- A No-Obligation Initial Consultation to determine your needs
- A Ceremony Planning Consult (via phone, FaceTime, Skype, or In-Person) lasting up to 60 minutes
- A personalized, custom ceremony lasting up to 30 minutes*
- A detailed plan and diagram of the ceremony for the rehearsal (if requested)*
- Assistance with wedding program wording and order of service
- Assistance with suggested readings, songs, ideas, etc.
- Assistance with writing vows
- Assistance with planning any special elements (Unity Candle, Unity Sand, Wine Box Ceremony, etc.)
- Correspondence with wedding planner/coordinator, if applicable.*
- Communication with every participant before the ceremony (30 minutes prior) so everyone is on the same page and comfortable with their parts of the ceremony.
- Communication with the wedding coordinator, venue, vendors, and any other person important to the ceremony, if applicable.*
- Availability for pictures up to 30 minutes after the ceremony, if desired.*
- Filing of Marriage License with the county
- Unlimited phone, email and text correspondence
*Does not apply to Elopement Package